The Great Place to Work Institute has honored Reliant at Home once again with certification as a Great Place to Work for 2022-2023. “We are truly humbled, amazed, and grateful to receive such positive scores from our employees,” said Matt McMurphy, CEO. “It has not been in an easy time to be in homecare and our people have worked tirelessly to care for each other, our patients, and many others who need care in all the local communities we serve. It’s a privilege to do what we do.”
Among the survey results:
- 89% of employees at Reliant at Home say it is a great place to work compared to 57% of employees at a typical U.S.-based company.
- 94% say my work has special meaning: this is not “just a job.”
- 93% say when I look at what we accomplish, I feel a sense of pride.
- 93% say when you join the company, you are made to feel welcome.
- 91% say management trusts people to do a good job without watching over their shoulders.
- 91% say when people change jobs or work units, they are made to feel right at home.
When responding to the survey, Reliant at Home employees used words such as Team, Love, Care, Amazing, and Prayer to describe what makes Reliant at Home a great place to work.