The Bluebird Promise Foundation, Inc.
We are so grateful you have stopped by here today to learn more about The Bluebird Promise Foundation, Inc. and donate to the many ways your generous contribution will be put to good use. We believe giving and giving back to those in need is an important part of our mission. Your support in these endeavors helps to ensure we are equipped to facilitate service to others in some of the following ways:
- Patients and families struggling with financial hardships
- Services to honor veterans
- Education and community programs and projects
- Grief counseling and support groups
- Activities and events that promote well-being after loss, like Camp Bluebird
How to donate:
- Call (972) 390-7733 to donate by credit card
- Mail a check, payable to The Bluebird Promise Foundation, Inc.:
Reliant at Home
Attn: The Bluebird Promise Foundation, Inc.
3033 W. George Bush Highway, Suite 150
Plano, TX 75075
- Please reference the area you would like the donation applied in the check memo line (i.e. Patient Name/Family, Veterans Programs, Support Groups, Camp Bluebird, etc.)
Thank you for your generosity!
The Bluebird Promise
Care is our higher calling. We believe care is more than the service we provide to patients who need help at home. It also means caring for our Reliant at Home family, the families and loved ones of the patients we serve, our referral partners and providers, and our local communities. Serving others is what we were meant to do.
The Reliant at Home Bluebird Promise is our commitment to live up to our higher calling by fulfilling our Values, Culture Priorities, and Service Pledge.
“Since you get more joy out of giving joy to others, you should put a good deal of thought into the happiness that you are able to give.” – Eleanor Roosevelt